Here is a recipe I created since I love quesadilla’s. My niece thinks it is the best thing I ever made and it is very easy! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
The amounts can vary depending on what size casserole you have; these are the approximate amounts I use for a large oval casserole.
Tortiias – about 6
Cooked chicken – I get a bag of already grilled chicken – approximately 4 cups
1 jar salsa
2 small bags shredded cheese – I get the Mexican blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put 1 or 2 tortiias on bottom of casserole – enough to cover bottom – overlapping is okay
- Spread 1/2 of chicken over bottom
- Spoon salsa over chicken
- Cover with cheese
- Top with more tortiias then cover with cheese
- Cover and bake for about 1 hour to get everything heated through
Again you can play with the amounts to your liking and dish size.