We are getting into cooler weather now I thought I would tell you how I make potato soup, since I am going to be making some today, and I don’t think you need to be sighted to make it.
- Hard boil eggs – if I am making the 5 pounds of potatoes I like to make 6 – 8 eggs
- Peel potatoes depending on how much soup you want to make will determine how many you peel. I generally do almost a 5 pound bag so I can make a big pot of soup. However, you can make a smaller version of this.
- Dice, and wash your potatoes
- Put the potatoes in a pot and fill with water and salt well
- Dice an onion and add to the potatoes
- Peel and dice hard boiled eggs
- Once potatoes are soft drain and put back in same pot
- Cover with milk, generally about half a gallon
- Put back on stove on low heat
- Add eggs
- Add 1 stick butter
- Let butter melt and milk warm and your soup is ready!
Let me know if you make it and how it turns out!