This ap sounds pretty cool, I think I will try it later today. Please let us know if you try it and what you think!
DOKY iPhone App: Non-Visual Reading and Editing Structured Documents
In the frame of his Ph.D. project Martin Dorigo developed a novel system for
reading and editing structured documents in a non-visual way on mobile and
wearable devices. This App is called DOKY and it is available for Apple
iPhone, iPad and Android devices!
DOKY provides you amongst others the following 3 unique key features:
- A fast overview over the document structure
- A fast skim and scan over the document content
- Move, remove and insert elements and text
He would like to invite you to test his system. It will take you 15 minutes
- Please go to the Apple AppStore or Android PlayStore and search for
DOKY (written with Y).
Or use the following links:
- Install and start the DOKY app
- Follow the spoken instructions
In order to reach significant results the participation of a lot of people
is required. May I ask you to forward this message to many others.
Please test DOKY until April 30th 2015. With your valuable assistance the
reading and editing of structured documents will be revolutionized!
Thank you so much and kind regards