- People aren’t against you; they are for themselves.
- Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
- You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.
- The most dangerous risk of all – The risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.
- Go where you’re celebrated not where you’re tolerated.
- The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so better try to make yourself as interesting as possible.
- If you accept your limitations you can go beyond them.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.
- Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
- Comfort is the enemy of achievement.
Read each sentence. Then ask yourself: How does this apply to me? See if it speaks to you and your situation. Several of these might be calling your name. Pick the strongest one. What would happen if you used that sentence in your life – right now?
Thanks to David Draney’s Monday Motivation Newsletter
Yvonne Garris, BSW
Fresh Outlook Coach
Disability Transition Specialist
Helping the disabled realize there is life after disability!
Like me on Facebook: Fresh Out Look Coach
Author of journal series: Inspiration through Journaling
Author of upcoming book There’s a Truck on My Head: The Grief of Disability
Connect with me on Linkedin: Yvonne Garris
Follow me on Twitter: @yvonnegarris
Join my circle on Google+