“We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come. ”
~ Joseph Campbell
When you become disabled it is like having the rug pulled out from under you. I understand that
because I have been there. That is what makes me good at what I do!
Have you ever wanted to just yell at the top of your voice, hey I’m still me?
Do you wonder what you are going to do now?
Do you wonder what is possible?
Here are some of the things I was thinking when I first lost my sight that I have now turned into T-Shirts:
• No, I have not always been blind, I just got lucky. This one has 4 four leaf clovers.
• I didn’t know I was invisible, I love how this one turned out with a hat, glasses and a mustache, the lettering even looks a little see through
• I lost my sight not my mind. This one has a head with the brain left blank.
• I can talk for myself, Thank You. This one has a set of lips.
• I lost my sight not my hearing. This one has a cute graphic of a person holding one hand at their ear.
Are you ready to create your new life? I am here for you! I will help you set goals and reach for your stars! Just because you may now be disabled does not mean your life is over, on the contrary, a new life is just beginning. It took me 8 years to figure it out, but I want to help you figure it out faster. I didn’t have anyone to help me like I want to help you.
When we work together, I will help to empower you by not only working on your goals, but also the
following important skills
Why mobility is important.
The importance of and how to schedule.
Tips on patience.
Why organization is so important when you are disabled.
Please feel free to sign up for my newsletter at the top of this page, and when you do, you’ll get a FREE
report on 5 ways for the newly disabled to get organized! You will find that organization will become very valuable to you and this report will give you tips to get you started. You may also contact me for a free 30 minute coaching consultation.
The t-shirts that I have designed above you may purchase at the following link:
http://www.zazzle.com/fresh_outlook_coach/products.Keep reaching for the Stars!Yvonne